Transit system studies
Transit system studies analyze transit system administrative structures, operations, and service to increase coordination among systems and improve mobility for Greater Minnesota residents.
- Southeast Minnesota travel study - 2016
- Blue Earth, Le Sueur and Nicollet transit development study - 2015 (PDF)
- Central Community transit and Meeker Public Transit Systems study - 2015 (PDF)
- Faribault-Martin County transit restructuring planning study - 2014 (PDF)
- Minnesota Intercity Bus study - 2014
- Central Minnesota commuter study - 2012