Corridors of Commerce
- Governor Walz announces $380 million in state grants for transportation projects
- 2023 summary of scores and selected projects
- View a map of 2022 proposed project locations (PDF)
Who can submit project recommendations
You must be authorized to represent of one of the following organizations to submit a project recommendation request:
- One of our area transportation partnerships
- Any city, county, township, or tribal government
- Any formal corridor coalition from within the State
- Established as a not-for-profit organization
- Any metropolitan planning organization or regional development organization in the State
- You must be prepared to provide us with a resolution or letter showing the organization’s support for the project recommendation.
- Each eligible organization may submit only one project recommendation request.