**Information about the complete streets reconstruction of Highway 87 in the city of Frazee can be found at the 2022 in Frazee tab above.
In 2021, the Minnesota Department of Transportation will complete a project on Highway 87 from Frazee to the Becker/Wadena county line.
Frazee to Menahga
- Tree clearing. Clear cut all trees and vegetation 65 feet from both sides of the center of Highway 87. Link to the MnDOT Integrated Roadside Vegetation Management Plan
North River Drive in Frazee to Evergreen
- Robust resurfacing (reclaim)
- Shoulder widening, with 8 additional feet on each side of the highway
- Centerline and box culvert replacements and improvements
Evergreen to the Becker/Wadena county line
- Robust resurfacing (cold-in-place recycling)
- Culvert work and improvements