Hwy 30 from the Murray/Cottonwood County Line (Cottonwood County Rd 7) to Hwy 71 will be resurfaced in 2020. This project includes the following:
- Resurfacing 17 miles of Hwy 30, past the communities of Jeffers and Westbrook
- Adding centerline and shoulder rumble strips
- Adding 2’ paved shoulder along the length of the project
- Upgrading guardrail
- Adding lighting at county road intersections
- Repairing and replacing culverts
Construction is expected to be done under traffic - no detour anticipated.