Maintenance Operations Research
About the MOR program
The Maintenance Operations Research program identifies and applies real-world solutions to highway maintenance and operations. It funds testing and evaluation of innovations that consider advancements toward safety improvements and preservation enhancements. The MnDOT Office of Maintenance manages the program.
About the NTREC sub-committee
The New Technology, Research and Equipment Committee (NTREC) is a sub-committee of the MnDOT Operations Management Group. It meets twice a year to review proposals and progress on currently funded research.
Related transportation research programs
- Rapid Deployment of Maintenance and Operations Innovations
- Technology Transfer E Catalog (PDF)
- MnDOT Research & Innovation
- Minnesota Local Road Research Board
- Transportation Research Board
- Northland Advanced Transportation Systems Research Laboratories
- University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies
- Clear Roads