Traveling through Minnesota?
Find a rest area
Search by highway or by region
Find statewide travel information
View road and weather conditions
Learn more about rest areas
Our statewide program, safety, policy and more
Rest area closures
- Fuller Lake rest area pavement reconstruction at the rest area will occur between July 18, 2019 through Aug. 30, 2019. During this period the rest area will close for up to seven days. Also, during portions of the project, truck traffic will be prohibited while the truck parking lot is repaved and expanded.
- Goose Creek rest area the rest area is open, but still under construction with some areas cordoned off. Building and parking area are available to the traveling public.
- Lake Latoka rest area closed April 22, 2019, through Aug. 31, 2019 due to road construction
- Enterprise rest area closed May 5, 2019 through July 3, 2019 due to bridge work.
- Anchor Lake rest area will be closed June 10, 2019 through early fall 2019 for pavement rehabilitation.