Give us your insight
MnDOT wants your feedback on our second Highway 210 Baxter survey! We started studying the corridor last year and now we want to share our key findings and some potential solutions for access. Please look them over and give us your thoughts May 6 through June 2, 2021.
- In 2022, City of Baxter to improve access to Inglewood Dr. and Knollwood Dr. at Hwy 210.
- In 2024, MnDOT will resurface and improve access on both directions of Hwy 210 between Baxter Dr. and Timberwood Dr.
Recent access and mobility improvements in Baxter:
- Pedestrian walk/bike paths along Hwy 210 and Hwy 371
- New signalized intersection/connection at Cypress Dr. and Hwy 210
- Right in/out access at Golf Course Rd. and Hwy 210
- Safer frontage road access at Excelsior Rd. and Hwy 371
- Extended dual turn-lanes at Hwy 210 and Hwy 371