About this project
Public meeting summary
MnDOT hosted a regional public open house on July 12, 2022 that highlighted five projects occurring
along Hwy 61 through 2024. In the meeting summary, you can view materials that were at the meeting.
Summary of work
- Replace Hwy 61 bridge over Canadian Pacific Rail
- Construct new left and right turn lanes at Golf Links Drive intersection and at private accesses
- Improve drainage and roadside safety
- Temporary widening will allow for maintaining traffic on Hwy 61 throughout construction.
- Several new left turn lanes and an improved roadway alignment will provide safer roadway when the project is complete.
- Access will be provided to all properties during construction, but may temporarily be different.