About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is resurfacing (mill, full depth reclamation and overlay) Hwy 15 from the intersection of Hwy 12 in Dassel to the Meeker/Stearns County line near Kimball.
- A chip seal will be applied to the new pavement.
- Guard rail near the Kingston bridge will be replaced to bring it into compliance.
- Thirty (30) culverts will be lined along the project area. Two steel culverts will be replaced if necessary.
- This project will require a detour (see map).
- Hwy 15 - Kimball. Resurfacing from Dassel to the Meeker/Stearns county line. Scheduled for construction in 2023
- Work in 2023 will require a detour using Hwy 12, Co Rd 32 and Hwy 55.