46th Avenue West
- Up to five days of paving work in August with lane closures
27th Avenue West
- Up to five nights of paving work in August with lane closures
- Single lane in each direction for 10 weeks beginning May 28
- Intersection with Railroad Street closed July 8-26. Eastbound and westbound Garfield Avenue will remain open.
- Oversize overweight vehicles will be accommodated.
- Flagger control – three to five days in August
- Access to local businesses will be provided
New rail crossings by BNSF (August)
This work was originally scheduled in May, however the new crossings are on back-order due to a high demand resulting from flood-damaged crossings in many parts of the country.
- Four locations and one removal
- Closure of Railroad Street for two weeks beginning in early August
- Access to local businesses will be provided.