Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- 2019 construction projects
- Completed projects
- Future projects
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
District 8 news & public meetings
- The public is invited to a Construction Open House for the Highway 14 Tracy to Revere project that begins this spring. It will be held Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 5-6:30 pm, Walnut Grove Community Center, 311 6th St. A brief presentation will take place at 5:00 pm. For more information on the project, visit the project webpage.
- Snow and Ice Control Info and Tips
- District 8 has announced the construction schedule for the completion of the Hwy 23 gaps. The North gap (Paynesville to Richmond) will be constructed first, with construction starting in 2022. Construction on the South gap (New London to Paynesville) will start in 2024. For more information on the project, visit the project webpage.