Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- 2017 construction project map
- 2017 construction projects
- 2016 completed projects
- Future projects
- D8 Area Capital Highway Investment Plan (CHIP) (2017-2026)
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
511 wants to hear from you!
Please take a moment to take the 511 survey and give us your feedback.
- Hwy 277 near Gluek project began May 1. Detour is in place.
- Hwy 30 from Lake Wilson to Slayton began Monday, May 1.
- Hwy 4 Cosmos project began May 3. Detour is in place.
- Hwy 23 from Willmar to Clara City resurfacing projects began May 8. Road will be open to motorists, but delays are expected.
- Hwy 4 Grove City resurfacing project began Monday, April 24th. Road is open, but motorists should expect delays.
- Hwy 22 south of Litchfield closed Monday, April 17. Detour is in place. The Hwy 22 project includes the resurfacing of Hwy 22, culvert replacement and construction of turning lanes. For more information on the project and the detour visit the project webpage. Construction is anticipated to wrap up by the end of June.
- Hwy 22 closed Monday, April 17 at 7 am. Hwy 22 will be closed between the intersections of Hwy 22/McLeod CR3 to the intersection of Hwy 22/McLeod CR 2 as the City of Glencoe replaces it's utilities. Questions? Please contact the City of Glencoe.