Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- 2017 construction project map
- 2017 construction projects
- 2016 completed projects
- Future projects
- D8 Area Capital Highway Investment Plan (CHIP) (2017-2026)
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
District 8 news
- MnDOT and the City of Litchfield are partnering to test a Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon, or RRFB, at the intersection of Hwy 12 and 3rd Street in Litchfield. The RRFB was installed on Oct. 24, 2017. MnDOT and the city of Litchfield are looking for your feedback. Please take a few minutes and complete a short survey. For more opportunities to give your feedback during the testing period visit the public meetings page.
- The Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) for the North Gap (Hwy 23 from Paynesville to Richmond) has been submitted and printed in the EQB Monitor (Oct. 16 edition). It is available for review and comment. Comments will be accepted prior to 4:00 pm on November 15, 2017. Copies of the EAW are available on this webpage, MnDOT District 8 in Willmar (2505 Transportation Road) and at the Willmar Public Library (410 5th St. SW). A public open house was held Nov.1, 2017 at St. Peter and Paul School (111 Central Avenue North) in Richmond, MN from 4-6 pm.