About this project
Summary of work
- Remove concrete and replace with bituminous pavement on:
- Hwy 2 eastbound lanes between Fosston and Erskine
- Hwy 2 westbound lanes in McIntosh
- Sealcoat and restripe Hwy 2 in Fosston
- This stretch will be restriped to switch from a four-lane to a three-lane section. Which means it will be a single-lane in each direction with a center turn-lane.
- The three-lane restripe will be in place until the corridor is scheduled for reconstruction.
- It will increase the safety of motorists and pedestrians in Fosston.
- This solution is the result of an in-depth corridor study that included a community partnership that examined the corridor and evaluated the alternatives. You can learn more about that study on the Hwy 2 Fosston page.
- Lane closures