About the project
Construction on Hwy 87 between Hwy 71 and Hwy 64 will take place in 2024 and 2025. It is split into 3 different sections, and each one has their own fix.
The center portion will take place in 2024, and the western/eastern sides in 2025.
Center section (2024 construction)
Hubbard to Third Crow Wing Lake
- Reconstruct Hwy 87
- Widen shoulders
- Detours, lane closures and delays
Western section (2025 construction)
Hwy 71 to Hubbard
- Urban reconstruct in Hubbard
- Rural reconstruct, shoulder widening
- Culvert replacement at Long Lake
Eastern section (2025 construction)
Third Crow Wing Lake to Hwy 64
- Lane closures and delays (in 2025)