About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- Update sidewalks, ramps and driveways to meet Americans with Disabilities (ADA) standards.
- Crews are scheduled to complete the majority of work in one city before moving on to the next.
Listed in the order in which they will be upgraded.
- Litchfield: Hwy 22 from W. Pleasure Dr. to E. Commercial St. Improvements will be made on the east side of the road only. Click here to view a project map.
- Tyler: Hwy 14 from CR 8 to Danebod Ct. Click here to view a project map.
- Clara City: Hwy 23 from 2nd St. SW to 1st St. SE. Click here to view a project map.
- Willmar: Hwy 12 from Ferring St. to Robert St. Click here to view a project map.
- Willmar: Civic Center Dr. from 23rd St. NE to Transportation Rd. Click here to view a project map.
- Canby: Hwy 68 from west of Popular Ave. to west of Ring Ave. Improvements will be made on the south side of the road only. Click here to view a project map.
- Drivers will encounter temporary lane closures and flagging operations during construction in each city.
- Short delays are possible.
Friday, July 23, 2021
- Willmar: setting forms and pouring concrete
- Clara City: finishing work
- Litchfield: repairs and removals on the west side
- Tyler: site cleanup, will continue work next week
Photo above: site restoration work (seeding) along Hwy 14 in Tyler.