Americans with Disabilities Act
All MnDOT projects - both new construction and rehabilitation projects - must include evaluation to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Components can include, but are not limited to adding curb cuts, truncated domes and accessible pedestrian signals. Read about MnDOT's transition plan to comply with the ADA.
Specifics for this project
This project includes:
- Upgrade sidewalks, including pedestrian ramps, along the project area to meet ADA standards in Litchfield and Darwin.
- New sidewalk will be created between Davis Ave. and Hubbard Ave. in Litchfield.
- Upgrade sidewalks and pedestrian ramps in Dassel to meet ADA standards.
- Make ADA improvements to sidewalks and resurface the Darwin Rest Stop.
- Ramps along the trail between Dassel and Darwin will be upgraded to meet ADA standards.