About this project
Summary of work
- Construct roundabout at the intersection of Hwy 212 and Morningside Drive in Glencoe
Virtual open house
- A newspaper ad was incorrectly published promoting the virtual open house for this project. The dates were incorrect. Please check back soon.
- Work will require a detour
- Motorists should expect minor delays
Additional construction projects in Glencoe area
- 2021: McLeod County and City of Glencoe expanded Morningside Drive in 2020. The road will be paved in 2021.
- 2021: The City of Glencoe will resurface 10th St. from Hennepin Ave. to Morningside Drive.
- 2021: McLeod County will be paving CR 2 from the Sibley County line to 10th St.
- 2022: MnDOT will construct a J-turn at the intersection of Hwy 212 & CR 1 and a partial J-turn at the intersection of Hwy 212 & Hwy 22/Chandler Ave.
- 2022: MnDOT will resurface Hwy 22 from the intersection of Hwy 212 to Cedar Ave. Upgrading of sidewalks, pedestrian crossings and some driveways are part of the project.
- 2022: McLeod County will pave five miles of CR 1 from CR 3 south to the county line.
- 2024: MnDOT will construct a roundabout at the intersection of Hwy 212 and Morningside Drive.