About this study
We are studying a 7-mile segment of I-35 between the I-35E/35W split in Burnsville and 210th St. in Lakeville in Dakota County to envision improvements. The purpose of the study is to gain an understanding of corridor needs, identify potential future improvements, and determine how and when these improvements should be implemented.
Summary of work
- Present project background information and set expectations
- Collect information on issues and opportunities
- Share engagement results during each successive engagement effort
- Maintain effective communication with the Project Management Team (PMT) to ensure everyone is informed and on the same page
- Engage stakeholders who are historically under-represented in the public engagement process