Stay in touch
Stay informed about MnDOT's ADA policies:
Accessibility and MnDOT
We're committed to making transportation accessible to everyone.
- Accessibility policy
- Accommodations for public meetings, documents and more
- Notice of non-discrimination
- Construction tools
- Design accessibility guidance
- Minnesota's Olmstead Plan
- Training classes and other ways to get involved
- Questions, comments and complaints
MnDOT's ADA transition plan
MnDOT's Americans with Disabilities Act Transition Plan is currently being revised and is open for public comment until August 21, 2014. Please review the updated plan (Word 208 KB) and submit comments by the closing date.
The plan was originally adopted in April, 2010. It serves as a guide to further MnDOT's vision, mission and core values by outlining key actions for making the state transportation system more accessible.