Accessibility and MnDOT
The Americans with Disabilities Act is a federal civil-rights statute that protects the rights of people with disabilities. Here you can learn more about ADA and how MnDOT is working to comply with this important statute.
- MnDOT ADA transition plan
- MnDOT ADA Title II accessibility requirements
- MnDOT notice of non-discrimination
- ADA questions, comments and complaints
- ADA Accessibility Advisory Committee
- ADA projects in 2012-2015 State Transportation Improvement Plan (PDF)