Training for Civil Rights and Labor system
CRLMS training workshops are open for registration.
About the Civil Rights and Labor Management System
MnDOT has gone live with the system for all MnDOT construction contracts advertised after July 1, 2013.
The system manages the department’s Civil Right requirement and provides contract electronic access to submit the Certified Payrolls, Bidder/Quoters, and Prompt Payment reports. It provides a faster, easier, and more accurate way for contractors to meet government reporting requirements.
After February 2014, the system will be rebranded to Civil Rights & Labor (CRL) from CRLMS.
How do I enter/submit payrolls?
- Log into wT Civil Rights Labor application to get into CRLMS
- Obtain your Login ID: User Name and Password for the wT Civil Right & Labor application from this website. The guided Manual for the step by step process to create you Login IDs is located under the “Reference Material” section titled “MnDOT AASHTOWare Project CRL Self-Service Login ID”.
- Use Civil Rights Labor payroll spreadsheet (XLS, .1 MB) for MnDOT contracts specifically. Do not use the "general-purpose version of the payroll spreadsheet" on the Cloverleaf website. The form is supported on 2007 or newer Microsoft Excel and the zoom feature will increase the form size.(updated 11/14/13)
- Use Civil Rights Labor spreadsheet conversion tool to convert the spreadsheet to XML format, Converter located on the bottom of the attached link. (Do not use the "general-purpose version of the payroll spreadsheet" on that website)
- Use Civil Rights Labor XML resource kit which allows contractors to work with their payroll vendors to export payrolls to XML format. Provides all required schemas to allow conversion to XML format.
- Look up all system job classifications (XLS, 372 KB) to be used on MnDOT projects. This is the second tab on the payroll spreadsheet. This will house all job classifications associated with MnDOT projects.