- Final layout (Oct. 11, 2021) 8 MB, PDF
- Note: Files are CADD detail design with aerial image in background. We recommend viewing from computer or laptop display, may take time to process. Consider visit to City Hall to view.
- Preliminary layout (April 29, 2020) 9 MB, PDF
- Simple layout: Hwy 169 convert freeway basic drawing map, PDF
Traffic noise analysis
- Draft: Traffic Noise Analysis Report (Aug. 21, 2020) 5.3 MB, PDF
Right of Way
Single-point urban interchanges
A single-point urban interchange (SPUI) can also be called a single-point diamond interchange. The Highway 169 freeway project will use these interchange designs at Main St., School St. and 193rd Ave. This type of highway interchange design was created to help move large volumes of traffic through limited areas of space safely and efficiently. The term "single point" refers to the fact that all through traffic on the arterial street, as well as the traffic turning left onto or off the interchange, can be controlled from a single set of traffic signals.
Corridors of Commerce
Area road project
- Hwy 10 Elk River: Reconstruct and improve Highway 10 from Xenia Avenue to 4th Street NW in Elk River, includes pedestrian improves and signal system upgrades in 2021.