Begins April 2022
Redesign and reconstruct three miles of Highway 169 to a new freeway system through Elk River between Highway 101/10 and 197th Avenue, Sherburne County from April 22 to November 2024.
- 169 Redefine open house to focus on local impacts for 2022 work: Public invited Mon, Oct. 11 at Elk River City Hall
- Three-year look ahead: 2022-2024 plans, traffic impacts
- View layout: under documents
- Periodic lane, shoulder or sidewalk closures as crews prepare for construction
- Highway 10 roadwork in Elk River until November