About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is planning a large roadway project (reconstruction of Highway 19/College Drive) from 4th Street to Bruce Street in the city of Marshall.
- The pavement has deteriorated and the city of Marshall needs to replace aging utilities.
- Sidewalk improvements will be made along the project area in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- MnDOT has received approval from the city of Marshall on the project layout. Visit the virtual open house to view the layout with the improvements for Hwy 19/College Dr.
- Informational displays can be viewed at Marshall City Hall (344 W Main St.) and the Marshall-Lyon County Library (201 C St.). Informational displays will be available until September 8.
- Click here to watch a presentation explaining the layout
- Work will require a detour
- The contractor for the project will be determined after the project has been awarded