Promise to the public
MnDOT is committed to engaging with the community to clearly understand the concerns, priorities and aspirations of the community. We will listen to the community while considering improvements and we will provide feedback to the community on how input influences project decisions.
- Fall 2019: Collect feedback from community on vision and priorities (Feedback Summary PDF)
- Summer 2020: Collect feedback from community on recommended intersection improvements
- Fall 2020: Final intersection improvements (PDF)
- Fall 2020: Collect feedback on project layout. To view the proposed layout click here.
- Summer 2021: Approval from city of Marshall on final project layout. - complete
- Fall 2021: Begin detail design and right-of-way process
Opportunities to participate
- MnDOT received approval from the city of Marshall on the project layout. Visit the virtual open house to view the layout with the improvements for Hwy 19/College Dr.
- Informational displays can be viewed at Marshall City Hall (344 W Main St.) and the Marshall-Lyon County Library (201 C St.) until September 8.