In-person open houses/public meetings postponed. Find more information at Metro public involvement.
Meetings and events
Virtual community conversations
Join us at one of the upcoming virtual community conversations about proposed improvements on the Hwy 252 and I-94 corridor. During these conversations you will learn more about the initial project designs being considered and can provide your input on other ideas the project team should consider.
Tue, June 15
Focus area: North Minneapolis
Access code: MPLS
Thu, June 17
Focus area: Brooklyn Center
Access code: 252BC
Tue, June 22
Focus area: Brooklyn Park
Access code: 252BP
Visit our online open house
How would you like to see Hwy 252 and I-94 improved? Review information about the project, potential project elements under consideration, and provide your feedback!
City council meetings
City council presentations will be conducted in the coming months. Our project team will present the project purpose, needs, geographic location and evaluation criteria at this time. These meetings are open to the public. We will publish specific dates and times when they are available.
- June 7: Policy Advisory Committee meeting
- May 12: Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #4: Noise, Air Quality, and Mississippi River Considerations
- April 6: Hwy 252/I-94 Project Town Hall Conversations
- This Virtual Town Hall discussed the future of Hwy 252 and I-94 in Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center and North Minneapolis on KFAI Radio 90.3 FM. Host Al McFarlane and members of MnDOT’s Hwy 252/I-94 project team discussed the current Environmental Impact Study and how you can be involved in the future of this important highway corridor.
- March 22: City Council Meeting Presentation: Brooklyn Center
- March 11: Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #3: Transit
- March 9: Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #2: Project Alternatives and Community Connections
- March 8: City Council Meeting Presentation: Brooklyn Park
- Information from this meeting can be accessed on the Brooklyn Park website.
- March 3: City council meeting presentations Minneapolis
- Information from this meeting can be accessed on the City of Minneapolis website.
- Feb. 12: Virtual Policy Advisory Committee meeting
- This meeting was open to the public to attend and comment. There was a 15-minute open comment period at the end of the meeting for attendees to provide comments on the project.
- Feb. 3: EIS “101” virtual listening sessions: Listening Session #1