National Road Research Alliance
The National Road Research Alliance (NRRA) is a Pooled Fund with a mandate to improve the future sustainability of our roads through research and a commitment to cooperative implementation. The alliance sponsors research at the MnROAD test track, one of the most sophisticated cold-weather pavement facilities in existence. Our alliance consists of state DOTs, private companies, academic institutions, and associations. Together, we make the decisions for MnROAD construction and research.
- Call for Innovation Funded Projects Announced:
- Blending of Higher Strength Aggregates with Recycled Concrete and Marginal Aggregates to Improve Concrete Properties
- Performance of Concrete Overlays over Full Depth Reclamation (FDR)
- Bio-Materials Maintenance Treatments
- An Innovative Practical Approach to Assessing Bitumen Compatibility as a Means of Material Specification
- MnROAD 25th Anniversary Open House
- The List: long and short-term NRRA research currently underway
- Give us your ideas for MnROAD research
Join the Alliance
To date, eight state agencies and more than 50 industries, associations, and academic institutions have become NRRA members. We are sharing expertise and are learning about new tools and methods to improve and expand transportation systems nationally. Our alliance is strong, but grows stronger with more participants. Join us and shape the future of our roads.